Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Client Protection Scheme
We are licensed under the NALS (National Approved Letting Scheme) Client Money Protection Scheme.
We are a registered member of the Client Money Protection Scheme. This is a client money protection scheme to ensure your money is handled in the correct manner. Download a copy of our Client Money Protection Certificate here.
You can review the Propertymark Conduct and Membership Rules here.